SUMMER SCHOOL 2019 IS DEVOTED TO:
- psychotherapists, psychologists, counselors;
- couples & families;
- university teachers & students;
- social & health-care workers;
- professionals interested in practical training in adlerian psychology;
- is an opportunity for friendly meetings and forming useful professional contacts;
- the programme for children of 9 years and older is prepared in the form of a camp and the young participants will have opportunities to undertake courses with the lecturer in the field of personal growth and development to support resilience and encouragement;
- suitable also for beginners and can be a sample of the working methods of Adlerian therapists;
- for advanced and graduates from Adlerian training, it serves to refresh their knowledge.
- Lectures & activities:
Evidence-based couple counseling;
Discernment counseling for couples considering divorce;
Working with Infidelity in Counseling;
Using the „Dreams within conflicts“ techniques to address ongoing conflict;
Using the „Doubling Technique“ to break through an impasse;
Using early recollections techniques (and Variants) to help couples understand each other.
- 3 demonstrations of counseling techniques
- 3 subsequent analyses of demonstrations
- Group Development & evening and social program
- Programme for children of 9 years and older is prepared in the form of a camp and the young participants will have opportunities to undertake courses with the lecturer in the field of personal growth and development to support resilience and encouragement
Keynote lecturer is: Dr. Paul R. Peluso, Ph.D. (Florida Atlantic University, USA).
The Slovak presenters are: Daniela Čechová, Lucia Bélová, Kristína Široká.
- Adult participant, who will pay for the tuition before April 30th, 2019 – 150 Eur
- Adult participant, who will pay for the tuition after May 1st, 2019 – 180 Eur
- Student of the 1st and 2nd University degree – 100 Eur
- Child and adolescent in the programme – 45 Eur
- + extra fee of 25€ for those staying outside the arranged facility (Farewell dinner included ), OFF-SITE FEE
- + extra fee of 8€ for those wishing to receive credits
Registration is valid after payment for tuition to account No.: IBAN: SK5411000000002947012986. Applicants will be informed of their acceptance and about the specific programme of the summer encounters. The fee is non-refundable, as it serves to pay the hotel charges in the event of participants‘ non-attendance.
This year Summer School of an Adlerian Psychology will take place in the Mountain Hotel Eva in a town, Svätý Jur (distance of the town from Bratislava is 20 km). This complex offers playgrounds, rest and social space for sportsmen, but also a safe place for children and youth.Hotel Accommodation Price List: – it is paid in the hotel after the event ends:
- 2-bedded room + 2 extra beds, with bathroom, fridge, TV: 45,00 €
- 2-bedded room + 2 extra beds with bathroom, fridge, TV, balcony: 45,00 €
- 4-bedded rooms with bathroom, TV, fridge: 45,00 €
- 4-bedded room with a shared bathroom and fridge: 25,00 €
- 5-bedded room with a shared bathroom and fridge: 30,00 €
- Breakfast: 6,00 €
- Lunch: 7,00 €
- Dinner: 8,00 €
- Half board with soup: 12,00 €
- Full board with soup: 18,00 €
GENERAL INFORMATIONThe professional as well as the social programme is open ONLY to fee-paying participants. The Adlerian Summer Encounters are not a venue for the provision of psychotherapy services or private professional consultations. The demonstrations of counselling and therapy are intended to serve educational purposes. However, all are very welcome in the group discussion forums.
Phone: +421 911 902 411
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!